RATES AND RESERVATIONS
COSTS AT CODGERS ZAMBEZI HOUSE
- Private use of the house for a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children ( sleeper couch )
- Use of the "Jolly Codger" pontoon boat
- Boat skipper
- Bed linen, towels and toilet paper are provided
- The house is serviced daily, your dishes will be washed and a braai fire will be made for you as required
- Park fees of currently $6 per person per day, payable direct.
- Fuel for the pontoon, additional services, gratuities or items not mentioned.
Our self-drive clients will find it easy to get to as it is situated close to the Zimbabwe/Botswana road border which is approx. 15mins outside of the town of Kasane (Botswana). There is also a new bridge (under construction) that will span the Zambezi joining Zambia and Botswana to allow easy access for our Zambian clients to cross over and enjoy this unique part of the river.
- Enquiries and reservations are managed exclusively through Tiger Fishing Zambezi.
- Full payment must be made in advance of your stay.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure a booking, the balance is due 45 days before arrival.
- Extras (fuel for the boat, game drives etc) must be paid prior to departure from Codgers. Major credit cards or cash (USD/ZAR) are accepted.
- Pontoon boat for river cruises
- Game drives in the Zambezi National Park can be arranged ( extra cost )
- Fishing or moored sundowner deck
- Moored sundowner deck
- Pontoon boat has a skipper.
- Additional fishing boat can be arranged for additional per day fee, includes guide.
Sun-downer deck moored at the house, static bait fishing rig. Plus it is equipped with a 25hp engine to explore the river, trawl, drift and it can be used as a game viewing boat. Includes spare fuel tanks (fuel own account as per usage). The Jolly Codger Pontoon is one of the best experiences on the Zambezi river!