FACILITIES AT CODGERS SELF CATERING ZAMBEZI HOUSE
- The house has a superb position on the banks of the Zambezi River and a huge 100m2 undercover verandah to make the most of the views.
- The house sleeps a maximum of 6 adults. There are three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Currently bedroom 1 (master) and bedroom 3 have air-conditioning and fans while bedroom 2 has a fan only. All bedrooms lead onto the verandah.
- A large comfortably furnished living room has large French doors which opens up onto the verandah and includes a sleeper couch suitable for two small children.
- The kitchen is simply equipped for self-catering and has cutlery, crockery, fridge, mini stove, two plate stove and a huge prep area and scullery.
- The small plunge pool set in the corner of the garden is the perfect foil to a hot Zambezi day.
- The cherry on the top is the large pontoon boat that is moored in front of the house. Guests at Codgers have exclusive use of the boat for the duration of their stay; perfect for fishing, Zambezi cruises or a place to quietly relax.
- The rate includes a boat driver but excludes the cost of fuel which must be settled on departure. The house is supplied with bed linen, towels, toilet paper and wood for the fire.
- The house helper will make beds, tidy up and make a fire for your braai.
- The house lies in a wildlife area and is unfenced. Guests may see a variety of wildlife in their back garden including bushbuck, elephants and baboons. Game drives into the National Park can be booked and paid for at a nearby facilities.